As a client of Upper Murray Seeds agronomy services you are supported at all times by our experienced and fully qualified agronomists, at no cost to you.
Their practical and cost-effective advice covers:
- species and varietal choice
- seedbed preparation and establishment
- pasture improvement and management
- cropping across the farming enterprise.
To make sure you get the best from Upper Murray Seeds, our agronomic advice typically provides:
- an initial consultation and farm visit to review your farm history and determine your short and long-term aims
- soil testing, pasture analysis and composition
- sowing guide, including seed varieties, optimal sowing rates and timing
- insecticide, herbicide, and fertiliser recommendations
- on-call troubleshooting service
- advice suitable to your climate and situation, as and when needed.