A medium-leaf white clover which provides flexibility in a variety of grazing management systems and is best suited to sheep or cattle grazing.
- Can be used in either medium or long-term pastures
- High-yielding and persistent in a range of systems
- Showed consistently high yields over 8 years in long-term trials
- Very winter hardy with outstanding cool season activity
- Bred for stress tolerance, grazing tolerance, pest and disease resistance
- Offers flexibility of being suitable for hard grazing and cutting
- High stolon density